Are you an actor or someone who would like to give it a try? Come to our audition nights and you could star in our next production! Many of our actors came straight out of the audience and decided to see what it was like on this side of the lights.
Auditions take place on the Monday and Tuesday 9 weeks before the start of the run. Auditions start at 7pm at 1921 Avenue G, Rosenberg. Enter through the Cast Theatrical Company door and follow the stairs to the second floor.
All auditions are a cold reading from the script – no need to memorize monologues.
If you have any questions, or would like to speak to one of our directors, please give us a call at: (832) 889 – 3808.
We have a number of plays coming up, so see below for when our auditions are going on! We are always on the look out for new actors, directors, lighting, set designers, and anyone who wants to get involved in our community theater!
Mystery by Leslie Sands
Auditions will be held February 25 & 26, at 7pm
Directed by Roger Bauer
4 male, 4 female
Please bring a headshot and resume/biography to auditions, if you have them.
- Peggy Fletcher: The wife of Sam Fletcher and in her 30’s or 40’s. Pleasant appearance and demeanor.
- Sam Fletcher: The husband of Peggy and about 10 years older than Peggy, in his 40’s or 50’s.
- Miss Merton: A retired “spinster” probably in 60’s to 70.
- Sarah: A pretty (blond) young lady of 19.
- Pamela Fulton: The mother of Sarah, a striking woman in her 40’s
- Frost: The detective. A man in his 50’s somewhat crumpled and untidy.
- Bob Marriot: A young man in his early 20’s. A local and well educated.
- Sir Charles Cresswell: A charming, autocratic and cultural man in his 50’s.
Set in an old coaching-house in a remote English village, Cat’s Cradle concerns an almost forgotten kidnapping, and perhaps murder, which was never resolved. As the play opens, the original inspector returns to reopen the investigation. However, his efforts are hindered as it becomes increasingly clear that he is facing a conspiracy of silence from the local townspeople and a past which is shrouded in mystery. The final dénouement provides a completely unexpected twist to this intriguing and disturbing mystery.
Friday & Saturday Evenings: May 18 to June 9, 8:00pm
Sunday Matinees: May 20 and June 3, 2:30pm